jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: The state of WebDAV Clients
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:23:23 GMT
My understanding is as follows:

There exists a WebDAV client with Jackrabbit, but I do not mean the SPI
approach, but rather the org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav package mentioned
here which is similar to Slide Webdav client:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV.

The VFS approach someone mentioned presently relies on the Slide webdav
client, and I know there have been discussions about moving the
Jackrabbit WebDAV client packing to an independent project
(commons-webdav or similar), but this has not moved forward yet.

If you are new to the jackrabbit list, you can troll through the user
mailing list, there has been quite a few references to webdav throughout
the history of the mailing list on Jackrabbit.

My two coppers,
-D

(http://www.nabble.com/Webdav-Client-Examples--tf4803755.html#a13852979)
.