jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: Webdav Client Examples?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:20:35 GMT
Some work got started a long time ago here:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV

However, I ran out of time.  Over the past year or so, there wasn't that
much interest in WebDAV support with Jackrabbit, but with Slide now
officially closing the doors it may be time to increase support for
WebDAV (documentation/examples as well as implementation when needed).

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.3/org/apache/jackrabbit/webdav/client
/m