jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kaw...@zimmer428.net>
Subject Re: The state of WebDAV Clients
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:14:47 GMT
Am Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:01:34 -0800
schrieb "Mike Oliver" <moliver@corenttech.com>:

> That WebDAV client code in Slide has been used by itself for lots of
> other projects and even as a poor man's API into a WebDAV repository
> like SharePoint.

This would indeed be desirable. There's a working generic client
library to almost everything out there - except for webdav. :(

> I would be interested in working on pulling that into a separate
> project if anyone here wants to help, but I don't have time to do it
> by my self.

I do have a limited amount of time to offer along with some fundamental
skills related to Java and apache commons yet next to none experience
with the jackrabbit codebase, for whatever it's worth...

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/