jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject How to enable webdav server on deployment model 2?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:52:09 GMT
Hi, All!

I use jackrabbit as JCR for many web applications on tocat 6.0 and I want
enable webdav access to whole repository from remote sites. Please, point me
to right place where I can  get some hints.

PS. I must say that jackrabbit is great software and I decided to use it
because it is great BUT documentation is UGLY, website is incomplete with
broken links and there's allmos no useful docs or hints on the web. That
makes application development with it slow and inefficient, unfortunately.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE