jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kaw...@zimmer428.net>
Subject Re: [OT] webdav client libraries for Java?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:50:13 GMT
Hello Sean, @list;

and, first off, thanks loads for all the kind pointers offered here on
this issue, much appreciated. :) Indeed so far I would second ossi's
question on having a short pointer on how to use the WebDAV methods in
jackrabbit-webdav module together with commons-httpclient - has anyone
tried this so far in a generic way?

About the Eclipse WebDAV: I am not sure it's still up and working, at
least having a quick look I haven't found the modules in question in my
3.3 binary installment as well as it seems there ain't no webdav
feature/plugin around to be installed anymore. Sad thing. :( In my very
case however it seems I have to give up on WebDAV altogether for that
project anyhow - it seems so far no client I found is capable of
programmatically talking to a remote Oracle ContentDB WebDAV
environment installed behind a load-balancing web server...

Am Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:37:17 -0800
schrieb "Sean Sullivan" <sean@seansullivan.com>:
> Can you document your findings/researching in the Javapedia wiki?
>
> http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javapedia/WebDAV

I will do so of course; thanks for the pointer. :)

Cheers & best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/