jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jørgen Sivesind <...@enonic.com>
Subject Re: Junit and jackrabbit
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:57:09 GMT

Having looked at JackRabbit for 2 days, but knowing both JUnit and other test
tools fairly well, I would say that unless somebody have made a JackRabbit
specific test tool, JUnit is probably your best choice for testing
behaviour, but not for performance.  JUnit is designed to be a tool to test
behaviour.

For performance, you might want to check out JMeter.

Sincerely,
Jørgen Sivesind