jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From malsi <islam.el-sa...@epfl.ch>
Subject Re: Junit and jackrabbit
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:12:35 GMT

I would like to test my code using JUnit in order to see if my code is doing
well in terms of performance and behavior (see if nodes are realy deleted or
not, really read or not, if the right node is read, etc..)
My questions are the following:

Is JUnit the best way to test my code?
Is there any documentation anywhere for using JUnit for testing an
implementation that uses Jackrabbit ?