jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea K." <akre...@alteanet.it>
Subject Re: > Indexes Backup
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:02:58 GMT

So, regarding my starting example.
If I restore indexes to revision 120 on Server1, some future (self) revision
will be skipped?

In this case, there's no way (or reason) to backup indexes!

You can never return to a consistent index because some revisions will be
skipped by Server1, and consequently, some data will never be searcheable on
Server1. Is it right or I'm wrong?

Is it a correct behaviour also if the server restarts from an old revision?!

So, any idea to backup the system/indexes in a correct way?

Thanks...
Andrea.