jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea K." <akre...@alteanet.it>
Subject Re: > Indexes Backup
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:09:13 GMT

Hi Marcel,
my question is exactly over this point.

I know that it will not re-index all the repository. As I often see messages
in repository log referring to "revision added by local and skipped" - my
specif question is: these revisions are really skipped in a case like this
or restarting from a minor revision it will reload them all? In other works,
Server1 will read and reload all self Server1 revisions or skip them and
read only Server2 revisions?

Thanks a lot.

BR,
Andrea -