jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "j.a.l" <j....@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Re: Re: JBoss and Jackrabbit JCA]
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:59:21 GMT

Markus Reis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Dominique finally fixed this problem (many thanks Dominique) - see
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1109 for details ... If you
> use the latest revision it should therefore not be necessary to change
> something in the jcr-ds.xml template (i.e. add <track-connection-by-tx/>).
>

> have fun,
> Markus

actually the bug (at least a bug :-) ) seem to be be still here ( using
1.3.3 ).
since this morning I'm trying to figure out why 2 consecutives call to an
ejb business methods (which both login/logout), from  a remote app hang with
" [XASessionImpl] Resource already associated with a transaction"

just add <track-connection-by-tx/> to jcr-ds.xml and it's working, no need
to un-deploy or restart

while running jboss 4.2.1GA ; jackrabbit-1.3.3 (jca, jcr-rmi), ejb3.0 ,
netbean6

btw, thks for this thread, was really helpfull...