jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From malsi <islam.el-sa...@epfl.ch>
Subject Re: CacheManager slowing performance
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:44:47 GMT

The problem is that as I have multiple users that connect to the repository
at the same time and I have to have a session for each one of them and
sometimes the session preforms multiple tasks on the node (ading and
removing) so I logout()  only when my user disconnects from the system.

If for instance , at every acces to the repository, I do

session =jcrStoreService.getSession(user);

/* do some stuff here */

session.logout();

and then I try to reconnect with this same user with

session =jcrStoreService.getSession(user);

I have an error message
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: this session has been closed