jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Re: OCM - Issue while loading list of classes at that path itself.
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:49:53 GMT

Hi,

In that case, how can i retrieve a collection of objects of the same type
stored under the same path as there is no API provided by the
ObjectContentManager to get objects under a path? There is an api to
retrieve only a single object by path. If I have stored say, 10 "Page"
objects under "some/test", the path I will give while querying should be
some/test and not its parent node "some", as that is the actual path that
under which the object is stored. Also, I may have another node under
"some", which is a sibling of "test" and which also stores "Page" objects.
In this case, i would get the objects under this node as well rather than
only under "test".

Regards
Kaizer