jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kisu San <Kishore....@gmail.com>
Subject Multi-Value properties of type REFERENCE
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:02:14 GMT

Dear All,

I want to implement many to many relationship between nodes.  I have the
following scenario

I have three nodes MODEL, MCODE, TOPIC.

relation between MCODE and TOPIC are many to many. A MCODE 'P1202' can have
relationship to TOPIC 'RX003' and 'RX0054'. TOPIC 'RX0054' can have
relationship with MCODE 'P1202' and 'P1206'

In this case, I have property called tpCode on TOPIC node, which I want to
REFER to MCODE nodes  'P1202' and 'P1206'.

Would this be possible in Jackrabbit?

Does Jackrabbit support Multi-value properties of type Reference?

If yes, how can I implement this? If no, what is the work around for this?

Thanks in advance
-Kishore