jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Re: OCM - Issue while loading list of classes at that path itself.
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:45:58 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the link. based on that, I tried

/jcr:root/some//test  - This query is without using the "element".

/jcr:root/some//element(test, ocm:page) - This one will probably work only
for the test folder.

Both the above queries work.

However, on using "element" in the query,i.e.,

jcr:root/some//test/element(*, ocm:page) or

/jcr:root/some//test//element(*, ocm:page)

it doesnt work.