jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ishai Borovoy <ishaiboro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InvalidQueryException "_"
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:26:14 GMT

Thanks for the fast response,
I think I found the problem, I have to use the
org.apache.jackrabbit.util.ISO9075.ecode, 
I found in the JSR-170 some section that talk about escape names=> 6.4.3,
the answer come from there.
any way thanks.


Ishai Borovoy wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> I have a node that in his path has "_ character.
> When I am trying to invoke query that contain "_" charecter I get this
> exception: 
> InvalidQueryException.
> 
> Is there problem to query with "_" character? :confused: 
> 
> The Stack trace:
> 
> 15:17:46:012 [WARN ] JcrCms: Error oocur while try to export flv's files
> javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Lexical error at line 1, column 32. 
> Encountered: "_" (95), after : "": Lexical error at line 1, column 32. 
> Encountered: "
> _" (95), after : "": Lexical error at line 1, column 32.  Encountered: "_"
> (95), after : ""
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.XPathQueryBuilder.<init>(XPathQueryBuilder.java:273)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.XPathQueryBuilder.createQuery(XPathQueryBuilder.java:299)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.QueryBuilder.createQueryTree(QueryBuilder.java:37)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryParser.parse(QueryParser.java:54)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.QueryImpl.<init>(QueryImpl.java:123)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.createExecutableQuery(SearchIndex.java:398)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryImpl.init(QueryImpl.java:104)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.createQuery(SearchManager.java:271)
>         at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryManagerImpl.createQuery(QueryManagerImpl.java:85)
>         at org.t2k.cms.jcr.JcrUtil.executeQuery(JcrUtil.java:138)
>         at
> org.t2k.cms.jcr.JcrUtil.exportDataNodesByFileExtension(JcrUtil.java:257)
>         at org.t2k.cms.jcr.JcrCms.exportFLVs(JcrCms.java:258)
>         at
> org.t2k.lc.deploy.ContentDeployer.exportFlvs(ContentDeployer.java:70)
>         at
> org.t2k.lc.deploy.ContentDeployer.deployFS(ContentDeployer.java:46)
>         at org.t2k.bl.cms.CmsFacade.deploy(CmsFacade.java:65)
>         at
> org.t2k.web.cms.LoadContentFromCmsAction.execute(LoadContentFromCmsAction.java:40)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:419)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:224)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>         at
> org.t2k.web.filters.SessionTimeoutFilter.doFilter(SessionTimeoutFilter.java:46)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>         at org.t2k.web.filters.UtfFilter.doFilter(UtfFilter.java:22)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/InvalidQueryException-%22_%22-tf4770764.html#a13669125
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message