jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From loproman <lopro...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit Best Practices/Design Patterns
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 04:15:26 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone know if there has been any research or documentation developed
on best practices working with repositories?  Specifically, I'm wondering if
there are any ideal patterns out there for working with the JCR API. I've
seen lots of primitive examples where nodes are accessed directly via
"getNode" and "addNode" etc. However, I think a more scalable solution would
need to wrap nodes with domain logic (similar to how DTO objects are used
with a relational database I suspect). Thanks!