jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mike olo <mitesh9...@gmail.com>
Subject Text search through query
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 05:22:42 GMT

Hi friends,

i m using jackrabbit1.2.3 and it's working fine. now i would like to
implement search on repository and following is implemented code. no error
but it's not return any resulting node.

so. pls guide me for solution and let me know all setting related to this
issue.

QueryManager qm = ws.getQueryManager();
Query q =
qm.createQuery("//*[jcr:like(@jcr:content,'%itesh%')]",Query.XPATH);
QueryResult result = q.execute();
NodeIterator it = result.getNodes();
while (it.hasNext()){
Node n = it.nextNode();
        System.out.println(n.getName());
        System.out.println(n.getProperty("jcr:file").getString());
        System.out.println(n.getProperty("jcr:checkOutUser").getString());
}

Thanks
MIKE