jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From loproman <lopro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CND Reader Error
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:18:54 GMT

Thanks! That fixed me up as well. I was making the assumption it would know
the default namespaces. However, now I'm having another issue... Can you
define more than one node type, and reference it in the same file? My simple
example is still failing (but now on the last line at config):

<nt = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
<ex = 'http://example.net/ex/0.1'>

[ex:config]>nt:folder

[ex:library]>nt:base