jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From malsi <islam.el-sa...@epfl.ch>
Subject Re: repository modelling problem
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:07:14 GMT

Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Essentially, you can have any number of separate message nodes, stored
> at different times in different paths using different ACLs, and
> Jackrabbit with the data store would still detect duplicate binaries
> within those messages and only store a single copy internally.

wow this feature will really simplify the whole process of mail archiving
for multiple users. For now the performance of the system I implemented is
really gready in terms of memory usage: although I am trying with my
repository model do "deflatten" as much as possible my nodes, I can still
have at the "mailitem" node many mailitems (am I being clear here ?).

cheers