jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From loproman <lopro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick clarification on FirstHop example?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 08:38:05 GMT

Hey Bill,

I recently installed Jackrabbit 1.3.3 from scratch, but I didn't build from
Maven. I used the 1.0 files posted in the first hops tutorial, then replaced
the jackrabbit-1.0 jar file with the latest jackrabbit-jcr-commons,
jackrabbit-core, jackrabbit-api and jackrabbit-text-extractors. I also
replaced lucene-1.4.3.jar with
lucene-core-2.0.0.jar, and replaced derby-10.1.3.1.jar with
derby-10.3.1.4.jar. After doing so, I was able to run the example and see
output after adding the jars to the classpath.

Do you see any exceptions printing out to a console? Have you tried
modifying the example to catch exceptions that you can print out?

Hope this helps.