jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From loproman <lopro...@gmail.com>
Subject CND Reader Error
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 07:04:40 GMT

Hello, I'm trying to define custom node types using the CND reader example
found at:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/nodetype/cnd.html

I started out trying my own example, and was receiving a ParseException no
matter how simple I made my input. After reading and re-reading the
documentation, I tried plugging in the example provided in the documentation
to see what happened:

<ns='http://namespace.com/ns'>
[ns:NodeType]>ns:ParentType1, ns:ParentType2 o m
-ex:property='default1','default2' ! m a p * version <'constraint1',
'constraint2'
+ns:node(ns:reqType1,ns:reqType2)=ns:defaultType m a p *  version

After doing so, I am still getting a ParseException, "Error while parsing
'ex:property'."  I checked the encoding of my file (which is a standard txt
file on Windows XP SP2.) I found it to be encoding type Cp1252, and I also
verified that the file I was trying to open was opening by printing out the
contents. At this point, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am using the
1.3.3 build. Any ideas?