jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RMI Observation
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:24:56 GMT
Hi,

Not sure, what you are trying to accomplish. From your description it
seems something like this:

   class MyThread extends Thread {
      public void run() {
          // register listener
      }
   }

If this is so, it is expected behaviour :-) You register the listener
and then the events are dispatched to the onEvent method is called
asynchronously. What you would want to do is something like this:

    class MyListener implements EventListener {
        void start() {
            // register listener
        }
        void stop() {
            // unregister listener
        }
        public void onEvent(EventIterator events) {
            //...
        }
    }

Regards