jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Oliver" <moli...@corenttech.com>
Subject RE: Webdav Client Examples?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:01:37 GMT
As a Slide committer I might be interested to pitch in, but I need to get my
arms around this before I volunteer.

Ollie

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Hartford [mailto:dhartford@ghsinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:21 AM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: RE: Webdav Client Examples?

Some work got started a long time ago here:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV

However, I ran out of time.  Over the past year or so, there wasn't that
much interest in WebDAV support with Jackrabbit, but with Slide now
officially closing the doors it may be time to increase support for
WebDAV (documentation/examples as well as implementation when needed).

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.3/org/apache/jackrabbit/webdav/client
/m