jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Yoann HENRY" <y.he...@proxiad.com>
Subject XPath Request Into XML File
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:01:33 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know if we can made an XPath query into an XML file saved as
a binary in the JCR repo.

I have saved an XML file into a Node (myFileNode) and I would like to get
some informations saved in the file.

JCR Structure:

/

|- myFileNode

|             |-jcr:contains (property)

|                             |-XML file as binary

|-anOtherNode

XML file:

<root>

  <child1>

    <child12>the value to find</child12>

  </child1>

</root>

XPath query:

//myFileNode[jcr:contains]/child1/child12

I would like to obtain the value of the element named child12.

I tested with the query above and it doesn’t work, it looks for a Node named
“child1” or it must go into the XML file to find it.

Is there a solution to do it??

Thanks

cid:image001.jpg@01C7BCCA.C5A37CB0

Yoann HENRY