jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jozef Wagner" <jozef.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR WebDAV Question
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:22:23 GMT
Hi,

With Bitkinex webdav client, I was able to view nodes through both
Filebased and Item JCR-Server views.

I was also able to create folders and files (nt:file nodes, both
binary and text) through Filebased view. I haven't tried to add/modify
something in Item view.

I was able to lock a node in Filebased View, but unlock didn't work
(maybe a bug in Bitkinex) and I could not modify that node further. I
was able to remove that node in Item view though.

Best,
Jozef Wagner