jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject getIndexingConfigurationDOM from repository node itself
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:33:09 GMT

Does anybody know if it is possible (or a way) to access a repository
node that holds the indexing_configuration instead of using a
indexing_configuration.xml file? I can't seem to find how and if it can
be done. I would like the store the indexing_configuration in the
repository itself. I am not sure about the status of this thread [1]
which seems to be related, though I want to be able to access a
repository node during initialisation of the SearchIndex (and ofcourse
later on add an eventListener when the configuration changes)

Has anybody an idea wether this is possible?

Regards Ard

View raw message