jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject getIndexingConfigurationDOM from repository node itself
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:33:09 GMT
Hello,

Does anybody know if it is possible (or a way) to access a repository
node that holds the indexing_configuration instead of using a
indexing_configuration.xml file? I can't seem to find how and if it can
be done. I would like the store the indexing_configuration in the
repository itself. I am not sure about the status of this thread [1]
which seems to be related, though I want to be able to access a
repository node during initialisation of the SearchIndex (and ofcourse
later on add an eventListener when the configuration changes)

Has anybody an idea wether this is possible?

Regards Ard

[1]
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg04514.html