jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lorenzo Dini <Lorenzo.D...@cern.ch>
Subject Re: Day Software's JCR Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 06:39:04 GMT

Hi all,

In the first version I downloaded, it was possible to use a local repository
specifying home and repository.xml file.

Using this version I could not find the same feature. It is only possible to
use it through RMI. Has it been removed??

Cheers,

Lorenzo

--

Lorenzo Dini

CERN ­ European Organization for Nuclear Research
Information Technology Department
CH-1211 Geneva 23

Building 28 - Office 1-007
Phone: +41 (0) 22 7674384