jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vikram Shitole <vikr...@mastek.com>
Subject RE: Exception while indexing
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:11:36 GMT
Hi,

This error occurs in the following scenarios.

If you insert a object into the JackRabbit repository with the org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager
persistence manager into the repository.
The bundle persistence manager creates temporary indexes in the repository homedir.

If I try to run the OCM program to get a particular object from the repository on a different
machine where the temporary indexes doesn't exists it throws this error

This particularly happens because of the OCM namespace doesn't gets register while creating
the temporary indexes for the first time and it tries to create the indexes as the objects
are already present into the repository.

Thanks & Regards
Vikram Shitole
"We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, therefore,is not an act but a habit."