jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure jcr plugin to point to existing repository
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:17:39 GMT
On 10/18/07, Markus Reis <markus.reis@researchstudio.at> wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>

> many thanks for your response.
>
> The problem - as I can see it - is that JBoss uses port 4444 as the
> RMIObjectPort (see http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JRMPInvoker
> for details). The default Jackrabbit server implementation however
> (tries to) bind(s) to port 1099 (although via the jnp protocol!)

I think you are right, the class that registers the repository[1] and
the xml file that declares the jboss mbean service[2] should be fixed.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-jcr-rmi/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/rmi/server/jmx/JCRServer.java
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-jcr-rmi/src/main/resources/jackrabbit-rmi-service.xml

Feel free to create a jira issue.

br,