jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting the size of binary node content
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:07:23 GMT
Hi,

Property.getLength():
Returns the length of the value of this property. Returns the length
in bytes if the value is a PropertyType.BINARY, otherwise it returns
the number of characters needed to display the value in its string
form. Returns -1 if the implementation cannot determine the length.

Does this not work, or did I misunderstand the problem?

Thanks,
Thomas