jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Good JCR Book
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:25:25 GMT
Hi,

On 10/2/07, Rodrigo Madera <rodrigo.madera@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a good suggestion on a JCR or Jackrabbit book?

I don't think there are any available yet. The best literary resource
on JCR at the moment is the standard itself, which actually is quite
readable.

PS. I'm currently working on an entry-level book on setting up and
using JCR and Jackrabbit. Unfortunately I don't yet have a fixed
release date I could give you. I've heard rumours of other JCR book
projects, but I don't know the current status of them.

PPS. This November I will be giving JCR training in Atlanta and Hong
Kong at the ApacheCon US and OS Summit Asia conferences. Check out the
conference web sites at http://www.apachecon.com/ for more details if
you're interested.

BR,

Jukka Zitting