jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Good JCR Book
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:25:25 GMT

On 10/2/07, Rodrigo Madera <rodrigo.madera@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a good suggestion on a JCR or Jackrabbit book?

I don't think there are any available yet. The best literary resource
on JCR at the moment is the standard itself, which actually is quite

PS. I'm currently working on an entry-level book on setting up and
using JCR and Jackrabbit. Unfortunately I don't yet have a fixed
release date I could give you. I've heard rumours of other JCR book
projects, but I don't know the current status of them.

PPS. This November I will be giving JCR training in Atlanta and Hong
Kong at the ApacheCon US and OS Summit Asia conferences. Check out the
conference web sites at http://www.apachecon.com/ for more details if
you're interested.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message