jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick_stolw...@planet.nl>
Subject Jackrabbit security
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:57:22 GMT
Hi folks,

We are trying to secure our jackrabbit by providing different
usernames/passwords then system and anonymous.

As far as we understand, this is the Security configuration inside your
repository.xml config file. This config file is explained on the
jackrabbit homepage[1], but the security part is still a todo. Also, all
the examples on the web use the default:

    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <AccessManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager"></AccessManager>
        <LoginModule class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
            <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous" />

Is there somewhere some documentation how to use another LoginModule or AccessManager?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/config.html

View raw message