jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: getIndexingConfigurationDOM from repository node itself
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:14:06 GMT
Hi Ard,

Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> Does anybody know if it is possible (or a way) to access a repository
> node that holds the indexing_configuration instead of using a
> indexing_configuration.xml file?

that's a very interesting idea. Even though you can provide your own indexing
configuration implementation you are currently bound to an xml file in the file
system. but why not change that? we could make the configuration path property
more intelligent, e.g. support paths like jcr:/location/in/my/workspace that
point into the workspace.

regards
  marcel