jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: custom adapter to JCR repository
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:52:34 GMT
Hi Eugeny,

the jackrabbit spi related modules may be what you are looking for.
jackrabbit-spi defines interfaces which are much easier to implement than the
javax.jcr.* ones. once you have that you simply put jackrabbit-jcr2spi on top of
it and you have a JCR repository. for an example implementation see
jackrabbit-spi2jcr which uses JCR repository as a back-end.

regards
  marcel