jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: How to configure jcr plugin to point to existing repository
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:49:02 GMT
Hi Felix,

many thanks for your response.

The problem - as I can see it - is that JBoss uses port 4444 as the
RMIObjectPort (see http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JRMPInvoker
for details). The default Jackrabbit server implementation however
(tries to) bind(s) to port 1099 (although via the jnp protocol!)

Could you either tell me whether
a) //localhost:1099/jcrServer works for you (if the repsitory is running
on JBoss - after you've set up this environment :-))
b) what files I'd have to change (and how) in order to correctly
configure the RMI interface for the jackrabbit server side

many thanks,
Markus

--
Mag. Markus Reis