jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: How to configure jcr plugin to point to existing repository
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:48:22 GMT
Hi Felix,

if I try to connect (i.e. click on "Finish") to my jackrabbit repos
(running on jboss) via rmi://localhost:1099/jcrServer (I also tried
//localhost:1099/jcrServer in "Repository RMI URL" field), I get the
following exception:
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint:
non-JRMP server at remote endpoint

I saw that some other people had the same problems, but couldn't find a
solution.

My server environment (runs the repos):
JBoss 4.0.5
jackrabbit 1.3.1 (including jca, jcr-rmi, webapp, etc.)

Client side:
CRX Feature for Eclipse, Version 3.5.1

Did you already test with repositories running on JBoss?

many thanks,
Markus