jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: 2 tests failing in 1.3.3
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:50:30 GMT
Steven Githens wrote:
> Julian Reschke wrote:
>> Steven Githens wrote:
>>> I've recently upgraded from a slightly patched internal version of
>>> 1.3 to 1.3.3 and am seeing the following 2 tests from the
>>> jackrabbit-tests fail.  Since they don't *appear* at first to be a
>>> part of our setup environment, I'm not sure how to proceed on
>>> diagnosing them.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions? I searched Google and Jira and didn't see anything
>>> for them.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Steve
>>
>> Steve,
>>
>> could you please extract the details from the target/surefire-reports
>> folder?
> Here are the properties and 2 tests that failed from the report.
>
> The RepositoryConfig.xml, NodeTypes.xml, and test data are in this
> directory:
> https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/tfd/trunk/jackrabbitservice/jackrabbit-impl/impl/src/test/org/sakaiproject/jcr/test/

It sounds a bit that this was caused by a change a made to the tests,
introducing new configuration properties (r566247). Is it possible that
you're testing new code without having updated
jackrabbit-core/src/test/resources/repositoryStubImpl.properties? (maybe
you have them somewhere else and missed the change?).

Best regards, Julian