jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Steven Githens <sgith...@caret.cam.ac.uk>
Subject 2 tests failing in 1.3.3
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:36:24 GMT
I've recently upgraded from a slightly patched internal version of 1.3
to 1.3.3 and am seeing the following 2 tests from the jackrabbit-tests
fail.  Since they don't *appear* at first to be a part of our setup
environment, I'm not sure how to proceed on diagnosing them.

Any suggestions? I searched Google and Jira and didn't see anything for
them.

Thanks,
Steve

[snip]
testNoLocalTrue(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.AddEventListenerTest)
Time elapsed: 5.005 sec
testUUID(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.AddEventListenerTest)
Time elapsed: 0.015 sec
testCopy(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.WorkspaceOperationTest)
Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
testRename(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.WorkspaceOperationTest)
Time elapsed: 0.012 sec
testMove(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.observation.WorkspaceOperationTest)
Time elapsed: 0.019 sec

Results :

Failed tests:

testValueConstraintViolationExceptionBecauseOfInvalidTypeParameter(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.SetPropertyAssumeTypeTest)

testStringConstraintViolationExceptionBecauseOfInvalidTypeParameter(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.SetPropertyAssumeTypeTest)