jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Steven Githens <sgith...@caret.cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Maven 1 Repo (was. Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.3 released)
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:21:35 GMT
If that is the correct location for Maven 1 it also seems to be missing:

jackrabbit-jcr-tests
jackrabbit-api
jackrabbit-text-extractors

(up till now I've been building jackrabbit from source, but am getting
ready to distribute our project, which is why I'm suddenly running into
this )

Thanks again,
-Steve