jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mix:referenceable with OCM
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:34:16 GMT
There are also some converters (bean & collection) to manage referenceable
nodes. We should explain more in some docs but you can check the unit tests
in the first time.

For ex.

you have a class like :

Class MyContent
       AnotherContent anotherContent

anotherContent (a bean attribute) can be mapped into a REFERENCE property.
In this case, the bean cannot be updated.

If I did it correctly :-), the differente possibilities are in the unit test
ObjectContentManagerUuidTest. Check the object model and its mapping
definition to get more idea on how to map.