jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <da...@day.com>
Subject Re: CMS Functionality In An nt:resource ?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:27:25 GMT
hi phil,

i am sorry for not reading you initial post carefully enough.
i think splitting the large xml file into various nt:resources
may be a good solution, another way would be to introduce
something like an xml-fragement node that just hosts
an xml fragment in a single string or binary property and
could be placed into any "standard" xml structure at the
point where the desired granularity is reached.

i would assume that since your application probably wants
to define how the xml is broken into pieces it may still require
you to make those decisions in the application anyway.

does that make sense?

regards,
david