jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Wieler" <bob.wie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make all nodes referensable?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:38:25 GMT
Hi Gene,

We get around this by using a custom data handler configured in the webapp
application. We replace the DefaultHandler in the config.xml with our own
data handler that uses our own custom node types that are different from the
default nt:file, nt:resource, and nt:folder. Our custom data handler also
sets fields specific to our application but if all you need is to use
different node types then your custom handler can just extend DefaultHandler
and override the getCollectionNodeType(), getNodeType(), and
getContenNodeType() methods.

Hope this helps,

Bob