jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From qcfireball <qcfireb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JCR WebDAV Question
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:01:44 GMT

When connecting from WindowsXP, I am allowed to create new nodes, but not new
properties.  However, when connecting from Ubuntu Linux, I am allowed to
create both, but new properties appear as binary properties.

I created a new String property with JCR Controller (by J. v. Weert) and it
does not appear to either WebDAV client (XP or Linux).