jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From qcfireball <qcfireb...@yahoo.com>
Subject JCR WebDAV Question
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:08:07 GMT

Has anyone successfully used the WebDAV client for authoring new content
within the JCR?
  > creating new properties on a node and populating them with plain text
  > creating new binary nodes containing arbitrary documents:  word, pdf,
bmp, gif, jpeg, etc....
  > allowing multiple people collaborate on the creation and editing of this
content

I suspect a new custom WebDAV  servlet is required, but I am hoping the ones
that come with Jackrabbit already provide this.

 I have tried, with little success, of making this work as though the WebDAV
"folder" is a regular filesystem.  The repository side node and property
types are not the types that I would have expected.  Again, I suspect
because that is the way the servlets are setup.