jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From fmandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DM Rule #6: Files are Files are Files.
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:07:12 GMT

Tako,
  I think the reason is that nt:file is not "customizable", while
nt:resource is. That is, nt:file has a fixed set of properties, you cannot
set your own.

David,

  how does one "extend" a node? By just adding properties to it? Is that the
definition of "extends" that applies here? Or you extend nt:resource
programatically somehow?