jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Re: Using Collections - OCM
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:38:58 GMT

Thanks a lot! I am using the discriminator approach. In fact i was thinking
of writing my own CollectionConverter wherein I would save the object by
taking the class of the item being stored rather than from the
"elementClassName" attribute. But the problem would be that while retrieving
the object, I wouldnt have the class name to instantiate.
Thanks again!

Regards
Kaizer