jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kaizer <Kaiz...@mastek.com>
Subject Using Collections - OCM
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:55:36 GMT

Hi,

I have a class A which has a collection of objects of type B. I have made
the corresponding definitions in the mapping xml. However, If i create a
class C which extends B and save objects of type C in the list and then try
to retrieve them, I always get an instance of B as the ObjectConverterImpl
always creates a new instance of the "elementClassName" defined in the
mapping (which would be B in this case). How can i achieve the storage and
retrieval in this scenario?Would I require a custom CollectionConverter?

Thanks.

Regards
Kaizer