jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RepositoryImpl in the AccessManager
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:47:27 GMT

So I am attempting to create a SessionImpl with a system subject so that it
can have full access to the repository.  I want to use this SessionImpl in
my custom AccessManager to query properties of the nodes(ie. node type) to
determine whether a user should have access to a particular node.  I am
using spring with jackrabbit and I'm not sure what the best way is to get a
ref to a RepositoryImpl.  Can someone please give some advise.  i have been
working on this for a week straight now.  Thanks in advance.