jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From balamir <balamir.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit UI Tool
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:39:14 GMT

Hii Friends,

i'm kite on jackrabbit and it's tools .
Bur i have tried jackrabbitviewer to see my content that i stored postgresql
db.
Bur when i run jackrabbitviewer.exe i get a errror message like this :
Unable to open the repository . Got the error message :
javax.jcr.RepositoryException:Cannot instantiate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager:org.postgresql.driver:org.postgresql.driver

let me know if here is wrong place for this message but i need help
thanks alot...