jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Rich K." <rich.ku...@connectyourcare.com>
Subject Migrating from DerbyPersistence
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:15:57 GMT

We are in the process of trying to setup a jackrabbit cluster and one of the
first steps is migrating to a shared database persistence manager.  When we
first setup our jackrabbit repository, we just went with the default local
DerbyPersistenceManager, but now we need to move our data into a new shared
persistence storage.  We have a mssql server database and I need to move all
the content over.  I have briefly tried the jackrabbit backup tool without
much luck, our custom node types and namespaces seem to be giving it some
trouble.  If anyone has any experience with migrating repositories, your
experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich